Here's what you can do with Vegetarian Chilli
1. Eat it as it comes with Rice.
|Vegetable Chilli with Rice|
2. Wrap in in a fajita wrap and have it for lunch or dinner (it tastes just as good cold)
|Vegetable Chilli Wrap|
3. Use it as a filling for Vegetarian Lasagne.
4. Defrost some filo pastry and make samosas
5. Serve with polenta or over a jacket potato (ooh! thats 2 options!!)
6. Fill taco shells with it
7. Top with mash for vegetarian shepherds pie
8. Add extra passatta and do a vegetable pasta bake
9. Use smaller portions as a spicy ratatouille accompaniment
10. Mix with rice and coat to make rissoles.
As you can see one basic recipe can be extremely versatile and save you time and money.
So...if you need a recipe for Vegetable Chilli, click through here
Enjoy and just think of the time you save by just grabbing it out of the freezer!