For those days when you run out of sandwich filling or just fancy something different, why not try a vegetable chilli wrap. It's far cheaper than buying a £2.50 wrap from the supermarket and much more filling.
I tend to construct this the night before, wrap in tin foil and leave in the fridge. That way the filling is more solid and the wrap doesn't fall apart.
Defrosted Vegetable Chilli
1 fajita wrap
2 dessert spoonfulls of cooked rice
1. Mix the defrosted (already cooked) Vegetable Chilli with the cold rice
2. Place on a peice of tin foil
3. Fold opposite sides of the fajta in about an inch
4. Turn 90 degrees and roll tightly.
5. Cut in half with a sharp knife and put next to each other
6. Wrap in tin foil and place in fridge until ready to eat.
|Vegetable Chilli Wrap|
Hope you enjoy!