Sunday 17 February 2013

How To Cure Cradle Cap?

I've always prided myself that my children didn't suffer with cradle cap.  I always put it, down to using a ramer sponge to thoroughly remove shampoo.

Until now.

Baby 3 is suffering terribly, even onto his little forehead.  So I've done what any responsible parent does and I've googled Cradle Cap to find a cure.

My first attempt was Olive Oil. It didn't work.

My second port of call was Dentinox shampoo. It didn't work.

Today I will try Vaseline and if that doesn't work, we'll be turning to coconut oil.

I'm guessing that each child is different, but what worked for you?

2 comments:

  1. We use tea tree oil shampoo from Holland and Barrett. My sister used aloe vera jelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll add them to my list to try as I've little faith in the oils.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...