Monday 25 November 2013

Meal Planning Monday - I'm Pinching Your Meal Plan!!

I've been reading all your lovely meal plans and I think it's about time I tried some of your recipes (hint, hint barenakedmummy re nutella muffins!!)
 
Monday
 
Tuesday
Potato Cakes, Beans and Sausage
 
Wednesday
 
Thursday
 
Friday
Fish Fingers, Chips and Mushy Peas (yes possibly from the chippy!)
 
Saturday
Steak in Brandy and Peppercorn Sauce
 
Sunday
Slow Cooker Sunday Chinese Beef and Greens from Mediocre Mum's Blog


 
If it wasn't for Mrs M's Meal Planning Monday Movement I seriously would be eating rubbish all week, so thanks and please do take a look at everyone elses delicious ideas.
 
Oh...!  And thanks to all those who have been leaving comments for me, I have been trying to reply but Disqus just isn't working, so when I get a mo, I will be sorting/working it out
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Everything sounds great!! Fab meal plan!!
    I've been pinching on my meal plan too from Foodie Quine...hehehe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...