Sunday 4 December 2011

Actually, A Really Remarkable Coat

Coats are vital.  Vital because I love them.  I have a lot of them.  I have actually misplaced two of my coats which to me is a real reason to replace them with this....

The Remarkable Coat from www.joebrowns.co.uk
I love this coat.  I found it in a supplement that fell out of Good Housekeeping (which I never buy and only bought because of the Easy Christmas promises it was shouting at me at the checkout).  Therefore, I take this as a sign to welcome this coat into my collection, wear it when it looks like snow and hang it up for all visitors to see on my Display Coat Hanger (wall light fitting in the hall).

Also, it's really affordable at £79.95.  I do think I will invest in a pair of victorian style, hob nail, boot shoes to complement it's gorgeousness though, so I'll start the search now.

Joe Browns have not requested my raving and gushings about their product, in fact they probably don't know I want it - But if you do come across this post, I'm a size 10!




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...