Wednesday 23 April 2014

Ten Minute Task - The Can Cupboard

This week, I have to tackle the canned food cupboard as it is driving me insane!


Nothing is in the right place, things in jars are going out of date and it just needs organising.

So,  empty the cupboard and whilst you do this get rid of anything which is out of date.

Wipe out the cupboard and dry it.

Put the tins into some sort of sensible order.  I start with the ones I have most of and put those together, double stacked.  Then vegetables all go together, then sweet stuff ... you get the idea.

Probably the most useful advice from me on this one will be to put anything the kids love to eat at the back such as pots of custard or jelly that you are saving for a packed lunch.  

Have an organised week!

Claire

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! I sorted out two kitchen cupboards this week and I feel so much better for it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...