Wednesday 30 April 2014

Busy Busy Busy

Just a quick one.  I've not disappeared off the face of the earth, I'm just really busy!!  

Work has become really busy with a lot of clients wanting paperwork turning round in a few hours and many going for accreditation status, so I'm fire fighting my inbox at the moment.

I did think I had a lul so started a bespoke blog for Groundworkers which is SO NEARLY finished  but I keep getting taken off it to do urgent client work.

So I will be back (and no, I haven't meal planned) (and no, I'm not comfortable with it) as soon as I can!!

Now, off to swap the laundry over and do a couple of CoSHH Assessments.

Claire

PS - If anyone wants to write a guest post to help me out on Money Saving, Organising or Making Money - Please, please do leave me a comment and I'll get back to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...