I've put the home made in front of this to emphasise to the amusement of my friends that I make this from real food despite a tasteless, frozen alternative being available!
One Chicken Breast Each
1 Large Potato Each
A little cheese
1. Scrub the potatoes and bake for about an hour and a quarter
2. Rub (or spray) with a little olive oil
3. When the skins are crispy, cut in half and scoop out the innards of the potato leaving about 5mm of potato still attached to the skin
4. Mix the potato innard with a little butter and a little mayonnaise for flavour
5. Grate the cheese over the skins and place under the grill for a couple of minutes until the cheese melts
6. Put the potato innard back into the skins and serve.
(I know that it's not a potato skin with the mash put back in but I just can't waste it!!)
1. Cut the chicken into strips
2. Crack the egg into a shallow dish
3. Put the flour and breadcrumbs each in a shallow dish
4. Dip the chicken strips in the egg, the flour, the egg again, the breadcrumbs, the egg again and finally the breadcrumbs
5. Place on a Pyrex lid
6. Cook for 10 minutes each side (oven about 180 degrees C) then check by cutting in half the biggest piece, if that's done, they all are.
7. Serve with loads of dips - I let the kids fill a paint pallette with various sauces of their choice.