The simplest of simple but tasty foods.
1 Salmon Fillet Each
Bottle of Sweet Chilli Sauce
Bunch of Spring Onions
Dark Soy Sauce
Punnet of Mushrooms
Bag of Ready Prepared Stir Fry
For those feeding Kids add - cous cous or boiled new potatoes (they won't be full otherwise!)
1. Marinade the salmon fillets in the sweet chilli sauce for at least 4 hours
2. Slice the spring onions open and add to the marinade
3. Make a foil parcel for the salmon. Place the fillets in with the spring onions on top
4. Cook at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes
5. Meanwhile, chop the mushrooms and add to the stir fry mix. Stir fry it all together with a generous sprinkling of dark soy sauce
6. Cook the cous cous according to the packet instructions
7. Serve and enjoy!