Wednesday 18 July 2012

Just Get On With It ... Household Budgetting

If you're a regular reader (if not, I'd be thrilled if you subscribed!) you'll know about my project to pay off my mortgage.

As part of my Pay Off Your Mortgage posts I recently posted about how to do a household budget and how to download a spreadsheet from the Money Saving Expert website.

Even if you are not saving up for anything in particular, a household budget is a must. You could be wasting so much money!

So, this weeks Just Get On With It is to download the spreadsheet and get a budget drawn up. The hard part about this is sticking to it.

Download the Spreadsheet

Fill it in 


Let me know how you get on.

Was it easier than you thought or a daunting task that proved to be an eye opener?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...