Only five more days of guaranteed peace and quiet. Sigh.
As declared on my last School Holiday 2012 post, I am determined to plan my way through the long holidays so as not to hear "What Are We Doing Today?" whine.
So During my last week of sanity, I mean peace and quiet, I will be preparing and making a great big organised file full of resources.
I will be ready, come rain or shine, to whip out entertainment.
So what will be in the file? I know you're dying to know (you are aren't you? humour the Blue Peter Presenter part of my personality, please!)
1. 3 scavenger hunt sheets. Each with 50 (yes 50 things to find)
2. Puzzle sheets (to pass time while I get ready!)
3. Six main meal recipes. (what? Yes. I will teach them to cook!)
4. Face painting ideas & pictures. The are actually not big fans of face painting but might be if allowed to do it themselves. Worth a try.
5. Six cold dessert recipes
6. Favourite Film twenty question sheets
7. Flags of the world. How many can you name?
8. A pile of photos to make a little scrapbook.
9. Logos quiz. Totally inspired by the iPhone game!
10. Consequences. A game I adored when I was little. It really deserves its own post!
So that's enough back up for one week I reckon.
I'll keep adding stuff as I think of it.
What quick and easy pastimes to your kids enjoy?
Please post your ideas below.
Together we can get through it!!