Monday 16 July 2012

Meal Planning Monday

After last weeks carnivore red meat fest, I'm thinking we need to eat less red meat this week!


Again, I'm on a thrift drive and I'm shopping at Aldi.


So here's the plan for this week.  Any money left over from the food budget will be put towards Project Mortgage Payoff.  Incentive if ever I needed it to not overspend and stick to the plan.



Monday: Slow Cooker Chicken & Vegetables

Tuesday: Jacket Potatoes with Prawn Mayo and Garlic Bread

Wednesday: Chicken Quesadilla's

Thursday: Home Made Pizza

Friday: Gluten free Chicken & Mushroom Pie and mash

Saturday: Hey, Hey, Takeaway!!

Sunday: Macaroni Cheese

So hopefully this week will lower the cholesterol levels!!


There's loads more meal plans on Mrs M's Blog - At Home With Mrs M

2 comments:

  1. I love quesadillas - so easy and simple :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old el paso have changed my life!! I love them!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...